Please contact David Collins if you're interested in pursing a PhD with the CBML!
- Please send your academic transcripts and CV along with your email
- Only applicants with an engineering or science degree with top-level transcript results will be considered
- optical microscopy and recording equipment
- extreme resolution 3D printing
- ultrasonic testing and measurement
- PC2 laboratory
- soft lithography (plasma cleaner, spin coater etc.)
- optical table and lasers
Come study with us in Melbourne
Melbourne is a fantastic city for biomedical research. There are many talented researchers in the Department of Biomedical Engineering along with their collaborators across the University as well as numerous medical research institutes around the Parkville and Carlton area- Walter and Eliza Hall institute, Florey Institute, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre to name a few!
Looking forward to seeing you at 203 Bouverie St.